Monday, December 1, 2008

For My Latest Trick...


Carter has discovered all of the small, low spaces that our apartment/furniture has to offer! Tonight while I was hanging up clothes in my closet Carter was in our bedroom roaming around. Now I was kind of nervous about this because he finds ANYTHING to chew on and then often pukes it up, so I'm constantly watching his every move. However, we have been trying to allow Mr. some independence so that he learns that we trust him, and I personally don't make him neurotic. Anyways, in the whole 2 minutes it took me to hang up my clothes he managed to find the very narrow space between our dresser and the wall. I came out calling "Carter, Carter where are you?" And then I saw his furry little butt behind the dresser. At first it was kind of funny, but when he began to whine and cry because he was trying to get out and got stuck, I started to panic. I called to Adrian and he had to help me move the dresser so Mr. Mr. could get out, it was too heavy for me to do on my own. So needless to say, I think I will be watching him a little more closely...again:)

No comments: