Sunday, July 12, 2009

Carla and Tom's Wedding

We had a great time at Carla and Tom's wedding this weekend! I loved the whole day spent with the bridal party, most of whom were College friends. Such a laid back day, and Carla is probably the most photogenic person I have ever met! Her photographer was great, tons of fun, and was able to put up a slide show of the pics he took that day, during the reception. The rain held off (mostly) :) for the outdoor wedding, and Tom and Carla eventually managed to get some post downpour shots of them playing on the golf course. The DJ was great...we danced the night away and the Vodka shot and caviar station was a big hit! Not with Adrian or I, but most of the other guests! I also really enjoyed the day spent at the salon...hair and make-up makes any girl feel great! I miss Albany so much, I realize this each time I go back to visit.

Carter spent the weekend with my parents, and he had class tonight as well. Needless to say we are all tired from a busy weekend!

I received word that the apt complex is able to rent out the apt before our lease is up, so I will be spending tomorrow contacting movers and I am anticipating packing the rest of the week. I need to be out of the apt before we leave for vacation on 7/24, if I want to be able to break my lease early and save a little money before the first mortgage payment is due. The joys of moving, cant wait!

1 comment:

The Riggs said...

Yippy! For moving and saving money! Can't wait to see your new place. Carter will love it. Good luck getting everything done in a couple of short weeks :)

P.S. the word verification for this comment is bugger!! Hahahahahahhhhhhhaaa (and apparently I am an 8 year old)