Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy!

So even though I have the week off from school, the days are flying by! Adrian has been working 12 hour days, so I have been a "single mom," which in turn means that Carter is more spoiled by the day because he is getting non-stop attention from me!

We went to our second puppy class this weekend, where Carter fell in love with a Silky Terrier named Eva...it was quite cute:) Then we had an engagement party for my friend Suzie and her fiance Jeremy. Suzie and Jeremy's wedding is the 3rd wedding that I am in this upcoming summer! Yup IN, not invited to, IN! My BFF, Beth, is getting married 6/26, Im the MOH. Then my Pburgh Partner in Crime, Carla, is getting married on 7/11, in Albany! Suzie and Jeremy's wedding is at the end of August...phew a few weeks to breathe!

So, since Adrian and I spent our V-Day focused on everyone else we are planning to do something as soon as he gets a moment to breathe from work. I am thinking its time for a City run...I could go for some of the enchiladas from his dad's restaurant!

Today I took Carter to the Good Dog Park which is only like 10 mins from our apt. I love the location of our place, everything is so close, and it seems like each week I find out something new that the area has to offer. My co-workers are mostly "lifers" to the area, so I am always learning about new places to eat, shortcuts to the highway, etc...

Anyways, back to the Dog Park, Carter met a few more lady friends today...another Eva (Pug) and Casey (Jack Russel Terrier). He played for about 40 mins and I got to enjoy hours of a sleeping puppy!

I also found another tooth of Carter's tonight while I was making dinner. Its the second one that Ive found so far, although I think that most of his adult teeth are in. Lets hope so, thats one less expense when he gets neutered. If he has any baby teeth left they will extract them during his operation so that he only has to "go under" once. Would it be totally ridiculous if the puppy tooth fairy came?! KIDDING!

Tomorrow we are headed back to the park with Cousin Kiera, and then are having a private training session with an obedience trainer...I'll keep you posted on that one! I also have more pics to post but I have been pretty lazy about that.

Hope you all had a great V-Day!
xoxo

1 comment:

The Riggs said...

Carter you are a serious ladies man!!